• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

gigabyte titan problem!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

apomak88

Registered
Hello!I have a gigabyte 667 with intel 845 chipset.This motherboard has a soundcard onboard.When i start to play a game the voice is perfect, but after 10 min it stops.If i continue to play the game the voice comes back (after 5-10 min).
WHATS THE PROBLEM?
If somenone knows please help me !
Thanks

The onboard soundcard uses some of the cpu power to work so sometimes in full loading your soundcard may stop respond because the cpu can't handle everything.

You are right there isn't a pentium 4 at 2100 mhz.The cpu is a pentium4 northwood at 2000 mhz and it isn't overclocked at all. pko/c i don't have the geforce4 leadtek yet.I will have it in 3 weeks.Thanks

No i haven't try at all cause the cpu is not mine so i want it as it is.I Don't want to have any problems, thanks for your information pko/c if i will buy one i will oveclock it .OK please if anyone knows what causes the sound problem please tell me.
Thank you

this problem appears at games.One game that i played it and i have this sound problem is fifa 2003.i don't know yet if its the same with other games or programms.The cd of the game is tested at another pc and its ok

I have a 2.5ghz C1 stepping processor and the same board and I have the same problems in rtcw and other games...not really sure what the problem is..?? i doubt it is CPU related though

Back