• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Directron the balls

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

thirstydg

Registered
After placing an order with them it took them two weeks to ship it to me.
And then they sent me the wrong stuff and even that was gerneric but wanted to charge me 15% to restock it plus my shipping.
I complained to them and they never returned any of my replies
I wrote a very bad reveiw on them and then and only then did they send me this asking me to basicly lie.
I have called them 3 time's and have had 3 messagess take with no return calls.
Tell me what you think I should do?????
1) repost the truth
2) Lie for the *******s and get some frebie's?
Talk to me

Thanks for agreeing to tell us about your satisfaction with
the order you placed with Directron.com on January 26.

Thank you for sending us feedback. This is just a follow up to make sure that the problem you reported has been resolved to your satisfaction.

If not, please contact our customer service department right away, 888-582-1834. Or let us know what we can do to make you satisfied.

If you are satisfied with the solution, please help us by re-rating us through Yahoo.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Directron Team
www.directron.com
www.directron.net

To place your vote, follow this link:

http://store.yahoo.com/OS/rate?directron-383760+0af7e21a71341105c7ff

Your vote will become part of the overall rating for Directron.com.

i would change it

then get the stuff

then screw them over by giving them a crap review and telling them about how they tried to buy your vote

It's stuff like this that ****es me off.
I buy thousand's of dollor's worth of stuff each month and the only reason I bought from them is I
1) wanted to test them out
2) they had a good deal on some NMB fans which I received two weeks later and they had hand written stickers on them saying NMB oem replacment fan Model# bla bla WTF in the ad it showed the real thing.
I called them on it and I havent heard anything.
Well they dont know this yank very well I will persue this till the end.
And directron you can YANK this

call the better buisness beuro or at least threaten to

I have placed over 40 orders with them. Never had one screw up, easy to get a hold of (both phone and e-mail) and have never had anything to complain about. They always, all 40 orders shipped my order that day or the next.
Sorry to here about your experience. They are still a good company. :D

I only have had one problem with them I bought a 120mm Alu fan and the head was loose I sent it back and am still waiting for the replacement to get here (2 weeks so far) and you can never get help on the toll free line

thirstydg said:
After placing an order with them it took them two weeks to ship it to me.
And then they sent me the wrong stuff and even that was gerneric but wanted to charge me 15% to restock it plus my shipping.
I complained to them and they never returned any of my replies
I wrote a very bad reveiw on them and then and only then did they send me this asking me to basicly lie.
I have called them 3 time's and have had 3 messagess take with no return calls.
Tell me what you think I should do?????
1) repost the truth
2) Lie for the *******s and get some frebie's?
Talk to me

Thanks for agreeing to tell us about your satisfaction with
the order you placed with Directron.com on January 26.

Thank you for sending us feedback. This is just a follow up to make sure that the problem you reported has been resolved to your satisfaction.

If not, please contact our customer service department right away, 888-582-1834. Or let us know what we can do to make you satisfied.

If you are satisfied with the solution, please help us by re-rating us through Yahoo.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Directron Team
www.directron.com
www.directron.net

To place your vote, follow this link:

http://store.yahoo.com/OS/rate?directron-383760+0af7e21a71341105c7ff

Your vote will become part of the overall rating for Directron.com.

I'm sorry but re-rating is not asking you to lie, its a follow up showing they did or did not fix the problem.

Do not lie and leave appropriate feedback is the best way to help others in this situation.

I have recently ordered the TT G4 fan and some AS3. i hope they get the order right. i will post once i receive my order.

i don't think they asked you to lie, and they never said they would send you stuff as a bribe either. they simply said ...what can we do to make you happy, ..i'm sure if you said....gimme some free stuff, they would laugh at you.

sounds like they are making an attempt to make good on their errors. and they are asking you to let the rating reflect their attempts

I had a problem with directron a while back ago with them sending me a mobo without a power header or any other header for switches ect.. That was not there fault but trying to get ahold of them was terrible to send it back and rma it. They would not waiver the restocking fee and they were very uncoperative. Would not do business with the again. :(

Back