• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NF7-S in Canada?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Vertig0

Hey, there...

I'm looking for a place to buy the NF7-S (v2) in Canada. The cheapest I've spotted it is $165CDN, and ncix.com said they would match it. But if anyone knows where I could find it cheaper, please lmk.

I'm about 99.9% sure you won't beat that.

Actually, did NCIX tell you they can get that exact board? I was there last week adn the didn't know if they could get me ANY NF7 board at all and were so unhelpful I left...

yeah you won't find a lower price by more than a couple of dollars. bigfootcomputers.com sells the v2.0 but it's $185 cnd

Vibe seems to have a pricematching feature... I've placed an order, and hopefully they'll hook me up for $165.

Yes, my order seems to be processing without problems. I'm in southern Ontario... Boy, besides Bigfoot, there really isn't much of an online presence here. And their prices are jacked, so it doesn't help much either.. >.<

At least when I order from out west I don't have to pay PST... :D

I just got an email from NCIX confirming that they DO NOT even have access to the Rev 2.0 board... I think they are offering you a 1.2...

Sorry, went back and saw that you are getting it from vibe...

Could you hook me up with the site you are pricematching it to?

Yeah... NCIX didn't want to give me a guarantee on getting me a rev. 2 board. Well, they lost out.

For the NF7-S @ $165, check out http://www.infonec.com/pages/f_mboard.htm#abit. I e-mailed them and they confirmed they had rev. 2 boards in stock. Of course, you can't order directly from them (unless you want to pick it up) so I chose to go with vibe.

I don't think Vibe will let you price match since CanadaComputer and Infonec don't specify you will get a rev2.0 for sure like they do.

Back