• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Im confuzed...?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kram4sites

Im confused how many fans and what size should be efficient to keep your caze cool enough... also could you suggest some casses the fans would work well with and also some good fans... thanks :D

Are you looking for performance or the noise factor?

If you don't care about noise you can get 4 Tornado's, but if you do care about noise your best fan would probably be a Panaflo or a Smart Fan 2 which basically does it all.

THanks im really looking for performance but exactly how much noise are you talking about ... cause i would love to have a tornado but if its like a lawnmower than nooo but if its just a little louder than a normal 1 than ok... also about how many of these fans would i need...thanks :D

I would just get a bunch of cheap fans from www.nexfan.com. Actually i would get a bunch of Smart Fan II's or Tornados and a rheobus but that would cost about 15 times more.

Back