• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bad kx7333 bios?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Krowa 02

I just updated to the latest kx7333 bios so I could run my tbred a in it, and now I cant set my voltage to anything higher than 1.75.

When I ran my agoia y cpu in this board, I could set it to 1.8 and 1.85.

Idk if its my chip doing this, or if its the bios? Should I try to run the original bios on this board? Or will my cpu fail to be detected since its a .13 micron. Any help would be great, im trying to squeeze some mhz out of this chip so I dont end up having to upgrade again soon.

It's because of the chip, you need to connect all the voltage bridges so you can reach 1.85V again. Check the AMD CPU section of the forums for sticky regarding this mod.

Sonny said:
It's because of the chip, you need to connect all the voltage bridges so you can reach 1.85V again. Check the AMD CPU section of the forums for sticky regarding this mod.

Not all but just the middle bridge. If you get 1.6V then your board will give you 1.85V at max. It is working perfectly for me.

Back