• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

K7n2 Delta+amd 2600+

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Compliance20

Currently I am running a 2600+(2.08ghz) at 2.25(178x2). my version of processor is the 333Mhz one. I am almost positive that i can get more out of it, but no matter how many different voltages/ multipliers i try it wont work. i can only get it to 178fsb(1.70vcore). can anyone give me some input/ideas that might work?

Hey this is kinda off topic but i have a question from you because i have same setup what temp dose your MB run at

umm...it says 27°c in pc alert...but if i go into sandra it says like 32.5°c. The sandra is about the same as the bios...but i think that there all wrong.

some told me that all 2600+ Thorughbreds were unlock mines a AIUHB(all the L1 bridges are connected i believe). If there not unlocked how do i go about doing that?

like i said im not forsure if it is or not but just make a post in AMD CPU section of the forum and find out. And here is the pic
socket.jpg

Back