• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

stylish W/C stuff in US

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

WejRepus

I am going to be setting up a new rig, and have been looking into some of the more stylish and cooler looking add-ons. I have been looking mostly for resevoirs and hard drive coolers, and as far as i can tell the only cool looking ones are found outside the US (mostly germany). I guess i could shell out the cash and buy from these guys, but there must be a US vendor for this nice merch...

Most of the add-ons of which you speak are 1/4" ID- some are 3/8" ID: these are too restrictive for the high performance systems commonly used by people in search of Max Overclock or Cooest System.
Hence they are not that common.

Reservoirs have also fallen into disfavor with many water coolers: they often add more flow restriction to the system which again reduces performance.

I have seen very few of the components you mention that use 1/2" ID tubing in any case.....

Back