• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thank You Everyone

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

irish80122

I just wanted to say thanks to all who have helped me through my journey to watercooling. I finally have everything up and running and I am loving it. I am the person you may remember who had the maze4 who leaked, but Danger Den was cool enough to replace it and the new one works beautifully!

So far it is very quiet and my temperatures are decent. I had a Tornado fan on there before with a Volcano 7 HS and I had temps around 38C. So far with the watercooling I am at about 33C with the same overclock and voltage. I am not sure how good that is, but I am just glad to be able to hear myself think!

Thanks again to everyone who helped me with the project! A month ago I knew nothing about watercooling but this board helped me more than I can say!

Those I have, I just have to get them off of the digital camera. Anyone have some space to host them? Just PM me and you will get all the pics I have, lol.

There are various sites that let you upload a max of about 10 pics for free. They can delete them at anytime but it's a good temporary host. I remember a specific site I used a couple weeks ago but the name is on the tip of my tongue. I believe it starts with a Z... Someone help me out here ;)

I don't know if it still works, but I used to be able to host images on yahoo even though yahoo blocks it.

what you do is give the image a name other than ".jpg" or ".bmp". Name it as a text file, for example

Mike521.jpg

I would change the name of this to

Mike521.txt

so as far as yahoo was concerned, it was a text file.

but when I linked to it from outside of yahoo, I would use the normal img html tag. The html doesn't care what the name of the file is--the tag says its a picture so it tries to load it as a picture, and there's your image :)

don't know if this trick still works though, the last time I did it was 2 years ago

Back