• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SILVERSTONE PERMAFROST PF240 ARGB AIO CPU LIQUID COOLER Repair | DIY Tech

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

beret21

Registered
SILVERSTONE PERMAFROST PF240 ARGB AIO CPU LIQUID COOLER (STT-PF240-ARGB) 240mm AIO cooler repair

Its my fav brand but i am very disappointed by the death of such large number of coolers , all because of bad coolant that is gunking up and hindering the coolant flow

So here is my journey / repair attempt

Would love to know your ideas regarding bleeding the air out. It took me hours

SILVERSTONE PERMAFROST PF240 ARGB AIO CPU LIQUID COOLER (STT-PF240-ARGB) 240mm AIO cooler repair

Its my fav brand but i am very disappointed by the death of such large number of coolers , all because of bad coolant that is gunking up and hindering the coolant flow

So here is my journey / repair attempt

Would love to know your ideas regarding bleeding the air out. It took me hours

Maybe add a temporary res. Once its bled out completely. Cap and remove.

Thanks for the input , this will surely help like we do in open loops good idea.
For time being what i did new this time as i have around 20+ to repair. I added another small pump in the loop. Its the one that works on suction not centrifugal. So its helping alot in taking those bubbles out....

Back