• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for free invoice software.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

stompah

Deep Pain Senior Member
My dad has started a new company and I thought would help him look more professional if he had an invoice/printed receipt rather than a carbon receipt pad.

What free software will do this? Windows prefered but Linux is doable if it has a simple user interface and not easy to mess up. If its win95 that would be cool since I have unused licenses.

TY

Thanx SFN, But I think its off for now. My brother no longer wants to work with my and my dad will not become computer literate easily. So, I will just make a text file that my dad can use as a product list and give my sister the file so she can print a master out for copying when needed.

Sad part is if I added organization to this business I beleive my brother would be happier but I am not going to waste time and energy on belief in my brother. :(

Back