• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best place to guy Sk-7

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mj23jay_lin

Registered
Best place to buy Sk-7

Ok, My pc is running at 65°C+ idle, W/O OVERCLOKING
so, i've decided to buy a new SK-7, but they are out of stock in SVC

Thus, does anyone know another site that sells SK-7 for cheap?? Like SVC cheap???

Last edited:
How bout this?. Not exactly 15 dollars, but I'm not sure why SVC lowers the price when they never have them in stock?

squeakygeek said:
Do you have adequate airflow through your case (case fans)? Sounds like you don't.

I have XaserIII with 7 case fans, that should be adequate, dun u think??
case temp is fine, around 33°C. and i've just bought a new case b/c the high temp on CPU, but it only got lowerd like 3 or 4 °C, so that's why im thinking about getting a new heatsink and fan

why private message??? i have high temps too, and would like to know what others systems are doing....

sifu quoc said:
why private message??? i have high temps too, and would like to know what others systems are doing....

cause he prolly wants to sell you one.

sidewinder is prolyl the best place to go. you can also get a nice fan from them.

33°C case temp? Sheesh.. I don't think I ever got over 30°C on a day in Texas with the outside temp over 110°F. Right now I'm around 20°F (~65-70°F). Yeah, I do computer work with a blanket on... and I think I hear the people saying, "You aren't overclocking enough to heat your room!").

Make sure your ambient room temp isn't high. That seems like the only logical reason.. that or your sensors on your motherboard are fug'd / off.

-Frank

Back