• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NF7-S BIOS volts or MBM5 volts?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

wannaoc

The volts motherboard monitor shows are higher than the volts set and being read in my BIOS. For example my VDIMM is set for 2.7 in my BIOS but mbm5 reads it as 2.8. The same goes for CPU volts, it is set for 1.825 but mbm reads it like its set for 1.8. The BIOS reads as they are set just mbm5 reads it wrong (or right). Which one is right? This is the latest BIOS by the way.

vdimm gets overvolted and vcore is slightly undervolted, it's the same on all nf7 boards and i've heard on pretty much all abit boards...

bios should show the same results mbm5 does as long as the computer is no at load(vcore and vdimm rise/drop when that's happening)

try this, set your voltage, save and exit, go back into bios and your voltages should be over/under volted in bios as well....

that's really strange. I am seeing the same voltages whether I'm in the bios, or using Hardware Doctor, or MBM5...

which bios are you using? maybe it could be the bios? no idea.

Back