• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Having problems booting after upgrading to a 2100XP,NF7-S 1.2, 9600PRO

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AL Romero

When I first turn on my system it checks for drives, detects them and then checks for a raid setup of which I dont have at this point, and then the screen turns black after saying that it detects no raid arrays. If I push the power button it turns off, but if I hit the reset button it holds up on the detecting drives screen but never does anything after that. So I always hit the power button and wait for it to turn off and then power it back up. When it powers back up it boots fine and loads windows. What is causing this. I got a new 2100XP, an NF7-S v 2.0 mobo, an ATi 9600 Pro. Also my max pain game will not stay running. It runs the first minute and then when it is suppost to change to a different chapter of what ever it just stops running and the screen goes to desktop. Ive reinstalled it 3 times with the same problem at the same point in the game.

Last edited:
Back