• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NF7-S V2.0 compatible with 1800+?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AFIsoldier

is the NF7-S compatible with the 1800+ TBredB? Just wanna know before i buy those two...says 200/266/333/444mhz when 1800+ is 133mhz...someone give me an answer?

Yes it is. where are you getting them from & what step? if i may make a sigestion look for a DLT3C. eXcaliberPC has them for $65(tray). they OC close to (but not quite)1700+DLT3C specs. 2.5/2.6ghz on air, 2.7 /2.8ghz phasechange, 2.9/3.0ghz if you're really lucky. do the L12 mod & you should have no problem hitting 220/225fsb with crappy ram & 230/240fsb with good ram, 250fsb if you're very lucky. Good luck.;)

i am gettin the 1800+ from excalibur and the board too...saves a whole 4 bucks! JIUHB:0311MPMW <steppings at excalibur, guarenteed...

Good move. excaliber (guarenteed step) newegg you get what
you get. excaliber ships the NF7 with the latest bios(or so they say) you may have to revert to an older bios depending on what you're doing. bios 10 & 14 are good for sure. 18 is a bit buggie
i hear. im running 14 & i've gone over 230fsb with no vdd mod. theres no spec's in my sig for my NF7-S right now because my revamping it at the moment.

bluestreakLB said:
any athlon XP cpu will work with this board

Any Duron, as well, I believe. Not that you'd want to buy this board for a Duron, but if you have one handy and your main chip goes belly up, you *should* be able to put the Duron in while waiting on an RMA or replacement chip to arrive.

Back