• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just added a DD Z block pics***

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

FIRESTARR357

Just added my new Z block to my loop temps went up a bit but looks better now, also both blocks are lit up with red leds but can't see in the pics cause of my crappy web cam :(

Jam042.jpg

Jam043.jpg

Jam040.jpg

Jam041.jpg

The res is not that big takes up about as much space as a 1250, and thx now all i need is a 9800 pro to water cool lol god I love tax season lol.

The pump is in the res its a eheim c1000, and I am not using any dye yet, its just 30% prestone antifreeze and 70% distilled water

firestar! whats up man? i see you got that eheim compact running ;) i decided not to get that and just run an inline with a small res, keep up the good work..

Lol thx guys, yeah the c1000 is a really good cheap sub pump I am very happy with it. lol yeah I know it looks really green but the leds are uv leds, and it look brighter then it really is you can't tell because the flash was on when i took the pics, it has to be or my crappy cam won't show anything. I might try going down a bit in the mixture see if it does anything to my temps, I may have over did the antifreeze. I think when people ask you what dye you are using and you arn't using any, you my be overdoing it lol

Yeah I could use another fan. Temps are 38c idle 44c load at 1.875v 2430mhz. I am going to get another 120mm on it soon as i get some money to order one. What do you guys think would be better another 120mm or a 120x38mm fan? cause i know 120x38mm pulls almost double a 120x25mm fan. I would get 2 120x38's but I don't think i could take the noise.

Back