• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MSI K7N2-DELTA-L nVIDIA nForce2 Ultra 400 good???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
fazz33 said:
i just wanted to know how the board is in your opinion....
also its got PCI lockz, mult and volt changesz right? also...fsb changerilzing?

It's a good board and a medium overclocker. I'd spend the extra money and get the ILSR version. OR, you could the Abit NF7-version 2 and be in overclocking heaven. It's got to be the best board for the buck out there right now.

For about $20 more you can have the Abit NF7 V2 and it will have more voltage options you would ever need. Your choice though. I myself have the K7N2-Delta-L and paid $110 when it came out. If I could do it again I would of got the NF7 V2.

fazz33 said:
i cant, really tight bugdet i only gotz 20 dollarsz cad and i gotta pay $9 more on monday for the mobo becausz i already put down some money on it,

Can't say I can blame you fazz. Money is always the bottom line. When I fried the agp slot out on my 745 Ultra, I needed a board quick and the K7N2 Delta was what I could get at the time. It's not a bad board at all. Just lacks in voltage options. Highest the vcore goes is 1.85. You can get more with the socket wire trick. vdim goes to 2.8 if you mod the bios. No chipset voltage options. It's still a good overclocker though despite the lack of voltage options.

OMG..........nooooo

plz, I hope you read this thread b4 you order. Dont get that Mobo. Its BIOS options are really really restrictive. You will be condeming your Ocing efforts with this board. Its FSB caps off @ 200 no higher. Believe me Ive seen its BIOS personally, I too was looking @ this board.

I hope its not too late:(

sorry to disapont you...i got it already, anywayz i am just using it for a 1900 tbred, so its ok for now, but i caNT overclock too much because of my sad 350watt Psu (generic)

besides i cant ever get the 1900 "A" to go past 166...now its at 145

its not a bad board. it was a quick fix to my old ms6380e.

i traded it for a gigabyte later on. but realized i made the biggest mistake ever.

as for getting a good msi mobo...I would have to say this is the best mobo msi has to offer!......how much did you spend?......I ran that mobo with a barton at 2.4 no prob....200x12....but was much more stable at 185x12.5 especially when I was using my gig of mushkin 2700 ram :)......it really is a great mobo.....I think it is actually the best performing mobo at same speeds...ie a k7n2-L at 166x12 is better then a nf7 at 166x12....so as far as that gos you are in the good...especially seeing your ram is 2700 so it probably would have a great deal of dificulty hitting 200 on any mobo.....so as far as your current setup I would say this waws a great purchase.....:D

i spent like 89 american, so far it isnt ocing to well i need to get a new psu first, i think thats the reason why i cant change my voltages, so far itz been good tho, other than that

hrmmmm......you buy it at a local shop?......as for you cant change voltages what do you mean by that :)

like you know the options to change the voltages on the mobo if i change the, the comp will not post, i think this is because my cheap psu cant provide the power

um you have to select like an option....it's like allow this to be overclocked.....it's hrmm...I forget.....but a certain option I think allows overclocking :)...try looking for allow performance settings..:D

Back