• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Local source for fittings?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lord09

I need a Polypropylene 1/4 NPT - 1/2 OD fitting and don't want to order one online and pay $5 in shipping.

Does anyone know if any local store carries them? Home depot perhaps?

Thanks all,

DP

Last edited:
Lord09 said:
I need a Polypropylene 1/4 NPT - 1/2 OD fitting and don't want to order one online and pay $5 in shipping.

Does anyone know if anyone local store carries them? Home depot perhaps?

Thanks all,

DP

You would be the best person to answer that. We don't even know where you live, so we would have no way of knowing that. Even if we did know where you lived, someone would have to be from your locale in order to answer the question. So go shopping.

Home depot shoudl have some sort of fittings for you.

Jon

I live in Orange County in California if that matters..

I was asking more for general large chain stores that carried the item...

For the two that posted something useful, thanks a lot...

I'll make sure to "go shopping."

Daniel

Sure I did...

I just stopped by some places and it seems most places only stock brass fittings...

I guess.. I'll end up paying $5 shipping for $1 fittings, geez...

DP

You live in SoCal, the second biggest metropolis in the US. There has to be somebody within an hour that has every kind of fitting known to man, Keep looking, you'll stumble across it one day.

Thanks UberBlue.. probably one of the most helpful responses I've ever received...

Time to go do some calling...

DP

For the two that posted something useful, thanks a lot...

It seems like you're trying to imply that I wasn't being helpful? I'm not trying to be a prick, but I think it needs to be pointed out that if I didn't make that post, you wouldn't have told us where you lived, and you wouldn't have that post of links from UberBlue. Just thought that needed to be pointed out. Good luck with your project.

Sure I did...

If that was sarcaasm, then you need to re-read your initial post.

Back