• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Abit AI7 e SYS driven crazy.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Annamaria

Registered
Hello to all, i would want to know like never with my Abit AI7, to the ignition of the PC, to "cold", after some second, "entering" in windows xp pro sp1, the PC emits the sound of Warning for the SYS?
The perfectly assembled PC, the SYS is from bios that with Abit-EQ they give 0 RPM to me. (I do not know to what refers this indication) not having one connected impeller; creed does not refer to that one of the chipset because correttametnte
found.
As i said to "cold" PC the temperature of the SYS of 19°, but after approximately 3 second cliff to 119° with the relative
sound in order then disappearing the sound and returning to 19°.
In the PC i use Abit-EQ excluding the start automatic rifle of the
program, but also rendering it automatic rifle does not change null.
Hello and thanks.

I know what your problem is.... If you watch you Sys temp it will be like 14-15c.... once it goes below 14c it will go to 117 and hold their as it can't read anything lower than that.... Only way for me to fix it is either take the speaker off the MB or kept your room a little bit warmer until Abit releases a BIOS that will allow the sys temp to read below 14c....

Maglin said:
I know what your problem is.... If you watch you Sys temp it will be like 14-15c.... once it goes below 14c it will go to 117 and hold their as it can't read anything lower than that.... Only way for me to fix it is either take the speaker off the MB or kept your room a little bit warmer until Abit releases a BIOS that will allow the sys temp to read below 14c....

Problem solved, in my case it depended from the beta version of the bios 16, using the version 14 all ok. :)

Back