• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

verifying dmi pool data

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

oachalon

Registered
I have an asus A7N8X deluxe v1.04 motherboard with 1gig of ram, athlon xp 2500+ and maxtor sata 120gig hard drive. Well its been running great for a while now until one day i had to restart my computer and it got stuck at the verifying dmi pool data. The only way to get into windows is if i turn the computer off and turn it back on. I tried everything including resetting the cmos and updating the bios. I also formatted the hard drive and reinstalled windows and everything still does it. Does anyone know a fix or do i have to rma the board and wait a couple weeks like usual. Im gonna see if i can pay a couple extra bucks and get the a7n8x-e deluxe.

so i guess no one knows what the problem is. How long does it take asus to respond for a request for an rma number that i did on their website.

Man it seems like this part of the board is dead dunno though wish i cou;d help :(

Back