• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Max vcore for regular bartons?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
If you have h2o then 1.9-2v shouldnt be a problem.. as long as the temps are good..

Looking in the classifieds and there is one that did 2.4ghz on air w/ 1.93v for $65. Or I could spend the $98 and get a mobile barton from monarch. My current 1800+DLT3C does 2.4ghz w/ 1.8vcore. Only reason I would upgrade is to put my current chip in a different comp. I dunno what I should do.

You think their really worth the $30+ bucks? Where did you order yours from? I guess their not going to get too much cheaper eh?

hehe, thanks, if I ever get a bigger case that will allow me to change CPUs w/o taking out the board, I'll give it a go in this NF7 :p

you could get a 2400+ for $77 but the vcore on those is 1.65 instead of the 2500+'s 1.45. The lower the vcore, the higher you can raise it, the higher you can oc. Id say its worth the $30.

Back