• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ryzen 7600X Voltage & ECO Mode

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dorito Bandit

Are these voltages normal looking to y'all? I see the CPU Core Voltage jump to 1.352V at one point. I know it will occasionally rise during demanding applications, just seems concerning.

Voltages (March 19).JPG

Also, I am running system in ECO mode (65W), but constantly seeing power go way above this. Is this normal? Some additional settings in the BIOS screenshots below. Pretty much all I've set is the RAM in EXPO mode and the CPU in ECO mode (65W) and that's about it.

IMG-2444.jpg

IMG-2446.jpg

I can build a computer and do various basic tweaks within the BIOS, but when it comes to voltages and in-depth stuff like this, I am clueless. (Okay, I'm too nervous to muck around in there) 😜

Thanks in advance, everyone. I'll be getting busy soon, so I'll respond back when I can.

CPU AMD Ryzen 5 7600X
COOLER Noctua NH-U12A Chromax.Black
MOTHERBOARD ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F (BIOS version 2412)
RAM G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO RGB Series (AMD Expo) 32GB DDR5 6000 CL30-38-38-96
GPU ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 4070 Ti

Voltage is normal... It typically goes higher when left alone. I don't see anything remotely alarming. :)
Thanks, brother! I appreciate the info. I've seen the power draw spike recently to about 94 watts in ECO mode, I guess that's normal? It may go even higher if I watched it, but that's what I saw it reach briefly while watching it recently.

Thanks again!(y)

Back