• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help: trying to open multiple jpegs in single IE window (WinXP)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Toasty_Squirrel

This is a pretty basic question hopefully.

Back in the good old days (using W2K) if I selected a group of .jpg files then hit [enter], they would all open up in a single window of Internet Explorer (in 5.5 and in 6.x). However, since I have been using Windows XP (clean install) the latter senario does not work. Rather it only opens up the very last (or first) image in the list. Or if it's feeling frisky, it will open as many IE windows as there were images files.

This is way not cool :( and causes me undue stress at night and often keeps me awake all night long while I cry in my pillow, asking God "Why?!.....Why!?" ---

So if anyone out there knows how I can "fix" this "problem" so that multiple image files will all seemlessly open in a single IE window, that would totally kick ***! Right now the only way I can get this to happen is if I drag each fricken file into the same browser. And that really sucks.

Catch you cats later, and thanks!
-Toast

yeah i would like to know that too, i also hate that xp explorer from default resize my jpg, i want to choose how big or small i see them :mad:

If you go into the options of IE you can stop it from resizing your pics.

if you only want to see the pictures, couldn't u use the picture viewer win xp comes with? there's the back and forward buttons, like a slideshow

Back