• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

JIUMB stepping???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sQUiRLy

Has anyone here have, seen, or heard how well the JIUMB stepping OCs? Searching only produces two threads.

That's gotta be another one of those weird ones. Sounds real new. What week is it?

By judging based on the stepping alone, I'd venture its locked, but a very good overclocker.

No, it's a DLT3C JIUMB 0310 XPMW so it's unlocked. I'm thinking of buying it just because it's so rare but I'm also weary for that same reason.

That's....an interesting stepping. JxxIB's didn't even exist back then to my knowledge; now a JIUMB? Weird... I wouldn't see any reason why it wouldn't do well. Low stock core voltage, very nice week, and reliable four-letter code.

My thoughts exactly about it being a JIUHB. I'll go ahead and buy it if I can get a good deal on it.

I bought it for $42 shipped. For that price, who cares what stepping of DLT3C it is? I'll keep you all posted when it arrives next week.
:D

rudnik68 said:
where did you find that at? I've been told I'm slightly behind the bleeding edge :)

What? Who's bleeding? Medic!!!!!! I've never heard that before. If it means that your a day late then yes you are or rather a few hours late because I bought this on Ebay. I E-mailed him and asked him for the products ID codes because he lacked a picture and he sent me the above mentioned ones. I'm not going to go w00ting just yet not until I see it. :)

Last edited:
I got something in the m'izzle today..... a DLT3C JIUHB0310XPMW!!! :D Boy is she tight. I think this CPU has been running stock for a year.

Does the third letter (JIx) represent power? And maybe, the fourth letter represents temperature. As for the last lettered code, XPMW, that could be the manufacturing location or something of that nature. I can't stab at what the first letter in the stepping destinguishes but the second always seems to be an 'I' from what I can remember: AIUHB, NIUHB, JIUCB.....:-/

***This has been edited due to incorrect data.

Last edited:
Nope if you look at the chronological order of things for the 5 letter coding, typically the 3rd letter is a later letter in the alpahabet as time goes on. As for the XPMW all AMD cpus are made in Dresden off FAB30 now and only the 2nd and 4th letters are constant (the 1st and 3rd often change).

Back