• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ok ive made up my mine on what to get

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

thegame

well ive made up my mind, and each check i get im going to buy a part or 2. heres what im going to get:

WW water block
DD heater core
Mag3 pump
and all the odds and ends i need, but where can i buy the mag3 at? thx for all the help.

thegame said:
well ive made up my mind, and each check i get im going to buy a part or 2. heres what im going to get:

WW water block
DD heater core
Mag3 pump
and all the odds and ends i need, but where can i buy the mag3 at? thx for all the help.
Why not get the core from dtek while you are there? You can get the mag 3 at petsmart i think. There are quite a few places that have them, someone who has one will chime in.

They're both of similar size, and being heater cores will have similar performance. Get the one from Dtek and save a bit on shipping.

Yeah, the JR-120 is their only heatercore based radiator that they have for sale right now. It's fine. If you want to save some cash then you can get a scratch and dent one from the clearance section. They should only have cosmetic damage, and they are $10 less.

Back