• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

RAID drivers for Win2k3 server

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Xymurgy

I'm planning on upgrading my TH7-RAID from 2k Server to 2k3 Server. The only RAID drivers I can find for the TH7 are for the 2k Server. I'm rather nervous, since I don't want to put incompatible drivers on the computer and risk either data corruption over time or my hard drives exploding.

So does anyone have any experience with installing 2k3 Server? Is it just an upgrade from 2k Server?

You should be perfectly fine, Win2k3 auto detected my raid drives, also I was able to install all versions of xp and win2k Raid drivers. Im using Highpoint RAID.

I know this, because I got worried 2k3 didnt find my drives , because the Raid array was not listed in the My Computer window. LOL but after installing drivers 4 or 5 times, I realized I had to go into my Drive Management in System Settings, and add the Array manually , setting a drive letter.

Back