• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Mobile

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ETUKE

Woohoo..... just got my new 2500 mobile it has the stepping AQYH0410TPMW.installed it and went to bios to make sure temps were ok,they were fine(actually from my regular barton and this 1 it seems its gona run much cooler)got some AS5 on there.So decided to run everything stock on voltage(1.57)for my asus,and bumped the FSB upto 200 at 11x,this is what im running at the moment.Havent checked it for stabillity but my old barton wouldnt boot at 2800 speeds no matter what volts,this at my lowest setting booted and is running ok so far:).gona check the temps and stability b4 i push it further,but im happy if this is how far I only get,plus I just added a vantec stealth 80mm fan to the top of my case.

Anybody try booting up their mobile on the asus board at 14X?This is what it defaulted to when i booted up 14x 100FSB,thought the asus boards would get the higher multipliers unless u did the wire trick

seems like mine maxes out at around 2400 mhz and even there its not quite stable,wont even boot at 2500.maybe after the burn in it may do better but i dont expect too much more.2300 mhz stable so still not all that bad,it dosent like high fsb,highest i got was 209

got it running now at 2400 MHZ stable at 1.8v 192x12.5.I think maybe i can push a lil more out of it but dont think it will reach 2500.it ran prime at 49c load and idles at 37gona try upping the FSB lil bits see if i can get it higher stable,Im maxed out on the multiplier.Still I got over 500 mhz overclock,not too bad considering the price these are.

Back