• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

a64 3000+ an50r troubleshooting

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

seer33

Bascially the furthest i can push this 3000 on my an50r is 210x10...woopdeedoo, I mean i was trying for at least 220x10 and that would satisfy me, but when i try even 215 fsb Ill get a blue screen and my system will crash after encoding or gaming for a while..What should I set my voltages and such at so I can achieve a higher OC like LDT speed, chipset voltage, all that stuff...my system is in my sig, can anyone help?

Set your LDT voltage, core voltage, and vdimm to the max. Don't mess around with anything else. Set the HTT to 201 in the BIOS, and then overclock from ClockGen in Windows.

What sort of cooling are you using? A64's definitely run a lot hotter than AXP's at the same speeds and voltages, but 2.3GHz on the stock cooler shouldn't be out of the question.

Back