• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Major Headache

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

danr

Registered
Help!

The rest of my kit arrived today with the Thermochill AMD Water block with a bag of 4x springs, 4x screw poles, 4x nuts ect.

My Motherboard is now a A64 MSI NEO NFIII 250 GB and there appears no way to fix the block to the board. I checked when purchasing the block and there was only a choice of a P4 block or a AMD block. It did not come with instructions. I need some urgent help. Do all the A64 board lack the 4 holes or just the MSI?

Its really put a damper on my weekend as i thought i could have a play with it!

help!

A64s have 2 holes if you take a look, I thought thermochill blocks came with universal tops with 3 sets of holes?

It sounds like you will have to hunt down the correct top or something. Is it the antartica block?

Jon

My block has only four holes. The website does not mention anything about the 64 board needing a different block or i would have ordered it.

I think i will have to call them on monday and exchange it for either a Dangerden MAze4 or TBK block. Whats the best option? I have a Eheim 1250 pump with 1/2" tygon tubing so it will move the water round pretty quick.

danr said:
My block has only four holes. The website does not mention anything about the 64 board needing a different block or i would have ordered it.

I think i will have to call them on monday and exchange it for either a Dangerden MAze4 or TBK block. Whats the best option? I have a Eheim 1250 pump with 1/2" tygon tubing so it will move the water round pretty quick.

TDX will outperform a maze4...

Back