• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best radiator that can fit in a case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cheece2001

whats the best radiator than can fit in a mid tower case. In my case its the thermatake xaser 3 case. Can the dual heatercore fit in my case and where would u poeple sugest the placement of it. I don't know whats the best. I sorta don't want stuff dangling around my computer with no suport.
Sugestions of mods can also help me.

Sure it can, cut the front drive cages out, and cut some 120mm holes in the front.

Just attach it with threaded rod and some nuts.

you sure i can just take out the 2 cages , cause i need one for all my drives. I have 3 hdds. ...well my other 2 raptors are in the mail...so ya

this is a pic or my drive cafe that i am goin to take out soon.

P1010024.JPG

is there any place to put the rad. Or is there a better rad then the dual heatercore that is more smaller.

here is a pic of the top of my case

P1010028.JPG

the problem with an idia of having it in the top is that i have that crap up there.

i have another question. Are the fans suposed to be sucking air from the rad out or pushing the air through the rad and out.

Back