• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Inline flow meters and temp monitors?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BlueMan

Anyone know where I can find inline water temp monitors and flow meters (preferably in GPH)? I'd like something designed for larger than 1/2"ID tubing (like 5/8"ID) so I can strech the tubing over the barbs and reduce restriction.

Thanks

Dtek has some here
Frozencpu has one here
I made my own temp monitor by drilling a hole in my T-line cap, putting a temp sensor through it, and sealing it off. It works great, and is hooked up to my fan controler.
A google search might turn up better stufff.

If that was to me, nope, dont get that mag. Did they point out the same websites?

I wanted some of the same equipment he mentioned, after re-reading that particular mag again, and ran into a wall with the tube size and pricing issues....

I thought he might have had a similar experience.

Nope, sorry, hadn't seen that article.

Those DTek things are all for 1/2" tubing though. can anyone point my to something in a plumbing site or something that might have large ID barbs?

that link doesn't seem to work, is it just me?

can you give me some search criteria?

Back