• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need a block for 9500NP

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Westside05

I tried to search first but it doesn't show any result no matter what terms I put in there... is it just me or whole forum is under technical difficulty?

anyways, I'm wondering what would be a good block for my radeon 9500np L shaped version. Is it easy to take the stock heatsink out of card? I tired to take it off once inorder to put as5 on it but I couldn't take it off. I need a safety manual =] to do the job correctly. :bang head

You take the stock heatsink off you just squeeze the end of the pins and push them through. I use long nose pliers to compress the ends of the pins. When using pliers you have to be careful not to slip.:eek

Some good GPU blocks are: Danger Den Maze 4 GPU, Sliverprop Fusion, Swiftech MCW50. All have versions for ATI cards.

It works fine for me. You can't have any words 3 letters or under in your search. Maybe that's the prob. I was just thinking if you were using GPU in the search.

When the forums were recently upgraded, the database crawler for the search function got hung up, and thus all the searches turned up funky or useless results. This was quickly fixed by the Inet staff, and has not been a problem since. The only thing I can think is causing your search problems is that you're getting random errors from the database, or your browser is not completing the request. If results are not satisfactory, I suggest you run a search once or twice more to see if that resolves the issue. If it does not, you might wish to contact one of the Inet staff to see what the problem could be.

works now =] gotta read the FAQ :thup:

Back