• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Siftech MCW-6002 P/A

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ntrsfrml

Registered
Swiftech MCW-6002 P/A

Hello to all :), new to the forums. I was wondering how many of you use/own the new Swiftech 6002 or 6000 series waterblock?

can you guys post pics?

many thanks :)

Last edited:
Icebl@ster said:
well those siftech blocks are interesting..lol but alot of people recomend them

hi there.. why? any specific reason? I have seen them compete with Cascade and DD RBX & TDX.

Got mine the other day, have not installed it yet just doing a vcore droop mod on the mobo first.One thing i wasn't imprest with was the base, it was not very flat and had some pretty deep machineing marks on it. nothing a 4 hour lap job couldnt sort out tho.

ukdan said:
Got mine the other day, have not installed it yet just doing a vcore droop mod on the mobo first.One thing i wasn't imprest with was the base, it was not very flat and had some pretty deep machineing marks on it. nothing a 4 hour lap job couldnt sort out tho.

Aye.... talk to swiftech if thats true

They're VERY intent on their lapping process, and you shouldn't have machine marks on your block. They're generally the flattest blocks you can buy.

no matter jobs done now. had to get the block from the US, not seen it in the UK yet.

yzzuf said:
i have a 6002 on my 8kda3+ with a 3200 clawhammer at 2300 and load temps are 35. With the rbx i was getiting loads of 38.

Yeah, but what pump were you using

Back