• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What I ordered (finally!!), what ya think,suggestions? Which Rad now?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Funbags

Hey all,

After your help, and also after 2 weeks of reasearch and debating and restless night... This is what I ordered....

Danger Den 12V Water Pump - Voyeurmods
Danger Den RBX Athlon 64 WaterBlock - Voyeurmods
PrimoFlex Tubing - 1/2 inch (figued I would try it) - Voyeurmods
Danger Den - Nvidia 6800 Water Block

Going with a T-Line setup - However what can I plug that tube up with? Home Depot or Lowes sell something?

I also have a Chieftec Dragon Case on the way (not the Huge tower, the regular one)

I am still debating if I should go with the Bonnie core or the Chevette core.. Can anyone shed some light of the differences as far as temps go? If I did the bonnie core I would prob mount the rad externally in the back of the case.
Whatever core I do go with any suggestions with the dragon case?

System specs: AMD 64 3500, It can hit 2.5 plus. Nvidia 6800 GT

Thanks guys

Rig

Considering your rig an cost as well, the Bonnie core will be almost the same price as the other. Then you are only looking at the cost of 2 120mm fnas instead of 1. I would take the Booie in that deal. Provided, you got room to put it somewhere. I have the Cheiftec full otwer, and am putting th eBonnie core in the front bottom. I am losing my hd cages, but I have room to put one of tem above power supply.

Good stuff. Im not sure about heatercores, but that should be great. Goto lowes and buy metal clamps, 68c for 2. Buy the 1/2 inch ones. Everything else looks great. Make sure that you get additives and that your psu can handle an overclock + the pump.

Fill port looks sweet.

Ok need help to descide on this damm radiator!

AutoZone near my house has both the Fedco 2-302 (Bonnie w/AC) and Fedco 2-199 (Bonnie w/o AC). Comments/Suggestions?

I LOVE my primoflex UV. Very soft and flexable. MUCH better than my Clearflex60.

For a rad, I'd get the 2-3402 if I were you. However, if you're getting a full-tower dragon, the chevette fits perfectly right above the PSU. That's where I put mine :)

Heatercore

Funbags said:
Fill port looks sweet.

Ok need help to descide on this damm radiator!

AutoZone near my house has both the Fedco 2-302 (Bonnie w/AC) and Fedco 2-199 (Bonnie w/o AC). Comments/Suggestions?

I think the only difference is in the tubes coming out of the core. The one without ac requires less modding.

I got the 2-302...... Its the copper one too

Anyways, the case is a mid-tower dragon.. not the full tower.. Now where the hell do i mount this bad boy lol... Maybe a little external encloseure on top? Would be good for cool air.. Or??... Hrmmm... Case will be here tomorrow so I am just speculating.. Top of the case? will it fit in behind the psu to the top 5 1/4 bay?

I also picked up plexi glass, T-Fitting, a stoper fitting for the t-line... clamps... sandpaper, fresh blades for my saws :) some gasket stuff, screws, ummm, epoxy junk for the plexi.... and water wetter...

Anyways, suggestions appreciated as always.

Thanks guys.

Back