• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Kingston or OCZ

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
well the only prob is that i dont have that much money and i can get both those sticks at the store by my house

Are you getting one or two sticks? The OCZ is 140 per stick, so that would be 280 for a gig, the stuff I linked is 257 for a gig.

If you are getting only one stick, then the Komusa is available individually for around 125 a stick, which is still cheaper (hey, I'm trying to get you performance AND save you money). Not to mention, that the mailman will bring it to you and you wont have to leave the house at all, no matter how close the other store is. Granted, if you want it tomorrow, then the Komusa will not work. It is worth a couple of days wait, though, in my opinion. It really is great ram for a 2.8 and you owe it to yourself to search the forum for Komusa HyperRam so that you can see what others have gotten out of theirs.

I'm not trying to pooh pooh your choices, just trying to share with you the great success many guys have had with their Komusa. I'll leave it there, its your rig and your choice. Hope it all goes well for you, no matter which way you go.

Get a 2x512mb of OCZ 3700 EB. That stuff is supposed to be golden. Probably won't cost more that the OCZ 400 RAM either.

Or you can just go for the solid BH-5 or BH-6.

OCZ - for the quality of their ram and the unbelievable RMA dept they have working for them, incase you ever have a problem.

ocz eb ocz eb ocz eb ocz eb ocz eb everyone loves it, including me.

if you must get one of the two you mentioned, i would go with the ocz.

SeanOMatic said:
When you buy OCZ you get your own personal forum support guy too!

That is without any question, the truth. So which one should he get, in your informed opinion?

He should get our memory, of course!

Seriously, if you want to PM me more details (want to overclock, what you want out of your system, etc.) I can find you the best RAM for your system.

Back