• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hmm, so I installed TweakUI...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

FyreDaug

and now the taskbar icons dont show up. There's supposed to be like 7 of them. AtiTool, HDD Health, Network Connections, McAfee, Catalyst and something else. And all I have it McAfee and Catalyst.

I reset the stuff from TweakUI thinking it was that, but nothing fixed it. Any kind of registry hack I could do? I want the icons back

Uhhm, no they dont show up. They arent hidden, the program is running but there isnt any taskbar icons.

I'm not an idiot.

I'm not an idiot
What makes you think Al was assuming you're an idiot? You should be grateful someone like Al is taking time out of his life to try and help you. You didn't mention which OS you're running, so Al assumed you were running XP. I think his suggestion to you afa clicking on Customize next to "Hide inactive icons" was a very good one.

Back