• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My External Watercooling Setup w/ Pics

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Moony349

Here's my first watercooling setup. I've been working on it on/off for a few months now. It's almost complete. I still need to add anti-freeze, blue-dye, and a fan controller for the radiator fans but otherwise, here it is.

IMG_0068.JPG

IMG_0069.JPG

IMG_0070.JPG

IMG_0071.JPG

Specs:

Dangerden D4 Pump
2x 2-342 Heatercores
G4 CPU Block
PolarFlo GPU Block
1/2'' ID Tygon Tubing

No idea:) My motherboard refuses to display the temp. The core on my 6800GT says 51 on load with a 39 ambient.

I would get some antifreeze in pretty quick. Even though your polarflo is anodized, it is still aluminum. Other than that, nice job. Looks real clean.

5.1's rock, until my subwoofer crapped out last 2 months ago... still waiting on RMA back from Klipsch, actually, that reminds me, they told me that I would get it back on tuesday... still not there, klipsch RMA sucks... /ontopic nice setup

Piazza0028 said:
5.1's rock, until my subwoofer crapped out last 2 months ago... still waiting on RMA back from Klipsch, actually, that reminds me, they told me that I would get it back on tuesday... still not there, klipsch RMA sucks... /ontopic nice setup
hah, i RMAed my 5.1's too about 2 years ago after they started fuzzing out, they've been going strong ever since though, must have been a bad batch. my RMA went pretty well though.

The T-line. I have it going up to the top where I cut for a DangerDen fill cap. Works really well IMO.

looks awesome man.. just get some antifreeze in there ASAP! you dont want anything corroding on you and it also works great to kill growths.

Back