• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Watercooling noob, in need of Help!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Grab the splitters from AC themselves.

SPLITTY9 is for the fans or Aquabus as a hub. Obviously you'll need the AQ to self power it.

As for USB hub, it's the HUBBY7 if you need more USB inputs.

Btw, they came out with a more accurate temp probe if you're interested. I might upgrade to two of those.

Grab the splitters from AC themselves.

SPLITTY9 is for the fans or Aquabus as a hub. Obviously you'll need the AQ to self power it.

As for USB hub, it's the HUBBY7 if you need more USB inputs.

Btw, they came out with a more accurate temp probe if you're interested. I might upgrade to two of those.

I'm confused. You mentioned USB, the Aquaero 6XT I have was purchased around 1 year ago, has something changed with the versions of the Aquaero?

I'm confused. You mentioned USB, the Aquaero 6XT I have was purchased around 1 year ago, has something changed with the versions of the Aquaero?

I just added the USB hub since we were talking about additional headers in general. They make a fan/aquabus and USB hub if whichever is needed. Sorry if I confused you there heh.

As for new versions, to my knowledge there isn't a new version of the AQ6 but possibly a revision to move a component on the PCB for a better heatsink fit for the few that had issues but that's about it. No biggie there. The only thing new coming out and should be out soon outside of the new gear that just got announced are their D5 pumps but haven't heard anything on that front yet but it should be released anytime now.

Back