• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Congratulations Road Warrior, our newest Senior Member!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

donny_paycheck

Inactive Super Quad Mod
After four years of consistently superb contributions to this corner of internets, he's more than earned what little recognition we can give.

If you guys see him around, pay attention to his posting style. It is exactly the kind of quality that makes these forums such a helpful resource.

Congrats RoadWarrior, about time you were wearin the blues :D

Only 8 replies? C'mon guys we can do better than that - surely more people than that know RoadWarrior? :D

David said:
Only 8 replies? C'mon guys we can do better than that - surely more people than that know RoadWarrior? :D
Somebody tell Road Warrior about it.

Haha, whoops I guess I should look in here more often....

Thanks guys 😊

donny_paycheck said:
If you guys see him around, pay attention to his posting style. It is exactly the kind of quality that makes these forums such a helpful resource.

yeah

ooops I ment... Donny r t3h rite, I mek sure my pots r speel cheked and sootable for all agez b4 I press teh sumbit bottun, and ackshully contiboot 2 teh comunitee, it R moar 1337. I w1ll atemt 2 mantane this hi standurd as a seeniur ;)

Road Warrior

yeah

ooops I ment... Donny r t3h rite, I mek sure my pots r speel cheked and sootable for all agez b4 I press teh sumbit bottun, and ackshully contiboot 2 teh comunitee, it R moar 1337. I w1ll atemt 2 mantane this hi standurd as a seeniur

Road Warrior

Spoken as a shining example of a mature, thoughtfull, and respectable senior. :p

Back