• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

T32 EOC WIR 7Feb20: Our newest billionaire is aviationfrk.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
aviationfrk just earned his first BILLION! Please congratulate him on this milestone.

Gotta be quick this morning. I’ve got a new machine in a new location to install today and we’ve yet to see what issues will come up. So please read as quickly as possible so I can get going.

Team Conquest/Threat List
[oldtable] LinusTechTips |1.7 years | down from 2.3 years. |
PC Games Hardware | 3 years | down from infinity. | [/table]
Teams keep commin’ at us but they can’t seem to get their act(s) together. Linus has been holding steady now that the “glitch” from the other week has worked it’s way out. China Folding Team has dropped back but we picked up PC Games Hardware. To put it into perspective, PC Games has added the number of active folders that we have in total. This shows the reason why we need more active folders to go along with our power folders. More = more better.

Active folders and ranking:
[oldtable]|Active Folders|Ranking|Ave PPD
This week | 77 | 22nd | 1.75 million.
Last week |96 | 17th |1.45 million.
2 weeks ago | 126 | 9th | 1.10 million.
3 weeks ago |70 | | 2.11 million.
5 weeks ago |60 | 26th |1.96 million.
6 weeks ago | 86| 17th |1.38 million.
7 weeks ago |66 |25th | 1.70 million.
8 weeks ago | 69 | 22nd | 1.51 million.
9 weeks ago | 65 |27th | 1.43 million.[/table]
I’m not sure if we do have 77 active folders or if we are still “in the glitch”. I’m going to say that we have 77 active folders and I’m going to thank you all for being an active part of our team. Thank you.

Top 20 PPD:
[oldtable]1| Holdolin | 30.13 million.
2| HayesK | 27.62 million.
3| Macaholic | 9.90 million.
4| WhitehawkEQ | 8.90 million.
5| P4EE | 8.26 million.
6| JrClocker | 6.02 million.
7| dfonda | 4.49 million.
8| squads | 4.14 million.
9| TC | 4.10 million.
10| orion456 | 3.09 million.
11| don256us | 2.89 million.
12| aviationfrk | 2.68 million.
13| torin3 | 2.45 million.
14| belorsch | 1.85 million.
15| rpkole | 1.58 million.
16| superducky | 1.54 million.
17| DarkWarrior | 1.51 million.
18| modd | 1.45 million.
19| Jerk | 1.27 million.
20| JLK03F150 | 1.25 million.
21| hitman | 1.08 million.
22|ottoaxel | 1.04 million.[/table]
We are holding strong with our top 22 teammates all earning 1 million ppd or better. In general, everyone is holding steady. This is a great thing. Steady equals stability equals strength. Keep on it guys. We have a few months of cold weather to go yet so let’s capitalize on it. Fire up every “space heater” you got.

Individual Milestones:
(Note: The word “earned” acknowledges the hard work done to earn these points at all levels of production.)

[oldtable] P4EE will earn | 7 billion in 5.4 days. |
Holdolin will earn | 3 billion in 3.5 weeks. |
aviationfrk just earned | his first billion! | WOOT!
squads just earned | 800 million. |
dfonda will earn | 700 million in 3.5 days. |
belorsch just earned | 600 million. |
DarkWarrior will earn | 500 million in 21.6 hours. |
ottoaxel just earned | 400 million. |
ZL1 just earned | 200 million. |
modd just earned | his first 100 million! | WOOT!
slorch just earned | 60 million. |
pettyg359 just earned | 50 million. |
Jerk just earned | his first 10 million and will earn | 20 million 3.1 days! WOOT! [/table]
Lookin’ good fella’s. Remember, it is better to look good than to feel good.

Team Top 100 or (Page 1):

Moving up 3 spots each:
rpkole @ #63

Moving up 2 spots each:
Lochekey @ #34
hitman @ #65
ZL1 @ #74
Zerileous @ #86

Moving up one spot each:
aviationfrk @ #19
dfonda @ #26
Dark Warrior @ #32
ottoaxel @ #4
davekusa @ #97

World Top 100:
Moving up in these ranks is difficult. Great job guys.

[oldtable] Macaholic |#15| |
HayesK |#25| Moving up 2 spots! |
HayesK |#33| |
WhitehawkEQ |#41| |
P4EE |#60| |
RoXQi3x |#76|
RamonetB |#77|
orion456 |#89| Moving up 1 spot! | [/table]

MVP of the week!
Ladies and Gentlemen, I am pleased to announce that this weeks MVP is don256us. He has provided us with these weekly updates for quite some time now and is an fine example of dedication to the team and of course, the cause. Please take a moment to thank him for all his effort in keeping us motivated.

Thank you Don.

Congratulations to everyone on their hard work and earned goals.

Well, I was in a rush to get this out when I started but now I’m not. We had a copier decide to burst into quick flames and the magic smoke enveloped the room. The copier took out cameras in one of our detention facilities. This means that my installation project goes on hold while other guys go and fix that issue for the weekend. That also means that I’m handling a larger work load to compensate for the guys who have to go in the field. Que sera sera. So, if you read through this too quickly and missed something, feel free to take your time and go back through it.

Build, Borg, Recruit. :borg: :comp:
If you’re not having fun, you’re doing it wrong.
It’s not how much you fold but if you fold.
If you fold, then you’re my friend.
Keep your stick on the ice.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step.
Everything is within walking distance…. if you have the time.

Please provide another cliché here.
Until next week…

Last edited:
Great write up as usual except for one glaring mistake. You were nominated for MVP by many people, I don't see you as listed as MVP so allow me.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am pleased to announce that this weeks MVP is don256us. He has provided us with these weekly updates for quite some time now and is an fine example of dedication to the team and of course, the cause. Please take a moment to thank him for all his effort in keeping us motivated.

Thank you Don.

and I thought I called you guys a bunch of knuckleheads. :chair:

Thank you for the recognition! Long time lurker but don’t post too much. I have a carry over of about 250 mil points before I added a new account for FLDC so I have a little more than a billion points.

My setup is 2 computers:

1 - Miami
2x GTX 1070 (600k ppd each)

1 - Atlanta
2x RTX 2070 (avg 1.1 mil ppd each)

When they work right I’m just shy of 3 mil ppd/day. The RTX on occasion get older work units that are lower in ppd closer to the 1070 so their not always getting 1.1 mil ppd each.

I started doing this because I felt the research this provided for Sanford is more important than the greed from mining coins. My first returns were back in 2009 when I had a bunch of 8800GT and 8800GTS folding in our closet at work. Was lucky to see 4K ppd from an 8800gt! How times have progressed!

Keep on folding everyone!
aviationfrk

I'm just a couple of miles from PDK. Give me a shout when you're in town and we can grab a drink. Congrats on the billion!

I'm just a couple of miles from PDK. Give me a shout when you're in town and we can grab a drink. Congrats on the billion!

Well, hey neighbor. I live and work a few miles from PDK.

Congrats on the billion Aviationfrk. :thup:
I'm a little more than half way there, running 3 GTX 970s and an RX 480 for 1.25m ppd.

Great write up as usual except for one glaring mistake. You were nominated for MVP by many people, I don't see you as listed as MVP so allow me.

Thank you Don.

You've got your first blurb published in the weekly roundup, newsletter, or whatever we're calling this thing. Congratulations the_cultie.

You've got your first blurb published in the weekly roundup, newsletter, or whatever we're calling this thing. Congratulations the_cultie.

YAY! Good start. We'll make sure you get thanked and honored a few times a year ;) :cheers:

Oh for the love of Pete. Some one congratulate aviationfrk would ya? I mean... 1 billion. Hello.

LOL, don't worry, I'll be more subtle next time ;)

And yes, a huge congratulations to aviationfrk. Some day I might be lucky enough to join him in this elite group. Great work aviationfrk :salute:

Back