• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New threat on the horizon. 3 Billion!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
We have some great milestones this week so lets get started.

This week we are still #7. NVIDIA (5.5 months) is proving to be a tougher nut to crack than we perhaps thought. We also have a new threat. Loxo (16.6 years). Loxo is not exactly new nor a power house. They have 1 active folder earning just under 600 million ppd. I feel like we should cheer "Chris_Mohsseni" on. Unless, that is, this is a company team and these are company resources. Nothing wrong with that. Nothing wrong with corporations, or other smaller businesses contributing. It's just not what we are doing. We are a small, non sponsered team of individual enthusiasts folding for the cure. Not better than, just different than a business using company resources and getting a tax deduction.

Top 100 of our team in the world:
@HayesK #28
@WhitehawkEQ #31
@Holdolin #38
@HayesK #44
@dfonda #69
@torin3 #91

The team has two new folders. Please welcome @ProbonoPirate and @Monok. Both will be featured again in the milestone section already. Thank you for joining team 32. In addition to two new members, we have 54 active folders. Now it's snowing here in lower Michigan today so if you can, fire up as many heaters* as you can. Let's see if we can get closer to passing NVIDIA.

Top 29 are all earning 1 million ppd or more. That number has gone up.
Top 12 are all earning 10 million ppd or more.
Top 5 are all earning 20 million ppd or more. I see that I slipped below this mark. I'd better ramp up again.
Top 4 are all earning 40 million ppd or more.
Top 3 are all earning 60 million ppd or more.
Top 2 are both earning 80 million ppd or more.
Top 1 is earning more than 150 million ppd. Just amazing.

Great job on those stats folks. Great job.

Saving the best for last. Individual milestones. New billionaire milestone too.

@Rpkole has just earned 3 BILLION!!! WOOT WOOT! Please reach out to congratulate rpkole.

@=XAF=AfterShock just earned 300 million.
@Norcalsteve just earned 200 million.
@Flamethrower1972 just earned his first 100 million! WOOT!

@KenSavage just earned 80 million.
@Mindmatter just earned 60 million.
@GlitchWhitch just earned 30 million.
@ProbonoPirate just earned 20 million.
@Monok just earned his first 10 million! WOOT!

@jazztrumpet216 has earned 7 million.
@Layyne has just earned 3 million.

Congratulations to all milestone earners. Your work will be added to the collection to help create cures. What's better than that? Nothing. Just in case you were going to try to answer that question. Nothing is better than that. ;)

That's all I can do this week. Thank you everyone for folding with us. Until next week, be safe, be happy and:
Build, Borg, Recruit.

*Heaters means more folding computers. They produce heat thus the relationship to the word heaters.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard mates!

While you’re firing up heaters in MI, I’m keeping my office door closed to keep the heat out of the rest of my house here in FL 😅🤣 but hey—still worth it! At least I only have one rig here at the house churning away… it would be a tinder box if my other two rigs at the office are here as well 😆 time to go look into a custom long loop GPU water cooler!

Again—welcome to the team :welcome::salute::comp::cheers:

Welcome aboard mates!

While you’re firing up heaters in MI, I’m keeping my office door closed to keep the heat out of the rest of my house here in FL 😅🤣 but hey—still worth it! At least I only have one rig here at the house churning away… it would be a tinder box if my other two rigs at the office are here as well 😆 time to go look into a custom long loop GPU water cooler!

Again—welcome to the team :welcome::salute::comp::cheers:
Just get its own AC unit.;)

Back