• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

#7 and 30 billion. Yeah. 30 of them billions. Read on.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
We are firmly in the #7 spot with no threats. NVIDIA is still watching us catch up but we have slowed. 6 months now. Progress is progress and we will overtake them even if we can't say exactly when just yet. Word to your mother NVIDIA. We are comin' for ya.

World top 100 list:
@HayesK =27
@WhitehawkEQ =31
@Holdolin =38
@HayesK =44
@dfonda =70
@torin3 =91

Top 200 (This will have a shameless plug):
@orion456 =123
@P4EE =129
@Macaholic =141
@superducky =168
@Farwalker2u =176
@don256us =200 (It's not hard to spot the shameless plug here.)

The team is starting to ramp up again after a bit of a lull. We've had some folks crash for a bit and at least one has gone missing for a bit. We hope that everyone is well. Some have started to rebuild. Most are keeping status quo which is not a bad thing. We are up in active members too. 52 active folders at this moment. Big :welcome: to @Layyne who has folded a WU for us and @GlitchWitch who's done a fair amount of work so far. Thank you. Average ppd for all active teammates is 10.7 million.

Top 26 are all earning 1 million ppd or more.
Top 11 are all earning 10 million ppd or more.
Top 7 are all earning 20 millioin ppd or more.
Top 5 are all earning 40 million ppd or more.
Top 4 are all earning 50 million ppd or more.
Top 3 are all earning 60 million ppd or more.
Top 2 are both earning 70 million ppd or more.
Top 1 is earning more than 165 millioin ppd. WOOT!

@dfonda has just earned 30 billion! Lets give him some well deserved ㊗️ (That's what I got when I typed ":" "congratulations" ":") Apparently it's Japanese. I'm leaving it in. Congratulate dfonda.

@=XAF=AfterShock Just earned 200 million.

@Norcalsteve has just earned 90 million.
@Flamethrower1972 has just earned 80 million.
@KenSavage has just earned 40 million.

@GlitchWitch has just earned 7 million.

We also have three folks at the sub-million level. Thank you all so much.

That might be enough for this week. If not, post below. Let us know what you think is of interest or interesting or fun or... whatever. Post below.

Until next week:
Build, Borg, Recruit.

Last edited:
I got you:attn:...I didn't even now you had a Barry collection.:shock:Now we know why your so Affable.:grouphug:
I don't know what that word means so I'm going to take that as an insult.

jk. I did have to look it up though. Lately I've been listening to mongolian and viking throat singing electronica music. Good stuff. Started from here:

Oh. And you can byte my shinney metal ***.

That last one will be a bit obscure reference to a pop culture show. Kudos to anyone who can make the link. Now I'd better run after what I just said. :escape:

Edit: @WhitehawkEQ cannot make a guess. I just told him the reference. I appreciate that he got it.

Last edited:
I don't know what that word means so I'm going to take that as an insult.

jk. I did have to look it up though. Lately I've been listening to mongolian and viking throat singing electronica music. Good stuff. Started from here:
OK, now I'm scared :rofl::chair:

Back