• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SEMPRON 3000+ MP capable???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

papaki63

I own this cpu and trying to o/c it i used the L5 hack to unlock the multi as i did on some amd xps . the trick worked and i saw that the 1rst and 4rth
L5 bridges were not laser cut that should mean that MAYBE sempron 3000+(it's a barton core cpu with L2=512) is MP CAPABLE.

THE MOBILE TRICK WORKED CONDUCTIVE PAINT DID IT AGAIN AND I HAVE POWER NOW SUPPORT.

tested it with cpuid and the multi changes from 12-17 depending on the fsb i choose through bios for mp capability cant test it one got 1 cpu and I am loving it so far....................... :)

posted for these with some pics there:

http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=358906

that i don't know put suppose it's for all sempron-barton core.

Managed so far to be prime 95 stable at @2460
and a top speed of
@2600 , fsb 200x13 ,but not prime stable thow no crashes or restarts happen

you have the same mobo i do. what kinda temps you getting? Also how did you oc it? wiremod or something?

ive heard good about semprons....i was thinking of upgrading my MPs...but didnt feel like paying for the real deal.

And just out of curiosity, what happens when you put a IDE device on the RAID controller using IDE 80? do you get errors or anything?

Back