• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

O/C Lacrosse

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Seven

Hey fellow Overclockers,

I was wondering if any of you played lacrosse, or are playing currently. I thought it'd be interesting to see who among us participates in the sport and what positions we play, etc.

So with that, I'll begin.

Name: Seven
Position: Goalie
Weapon of Choice: Warrior KryptoLite Goalie/STX Guardian
Experience: 2 weeks?

Have at it, hopefully we can get some other lacrosse players in here.
Also, if you're interested in the sport, post in here, I'm happy to answer all questions.

Hehe, I played lacrosse all through high school. It was a lot of fun although I do admittedly have some ribs that got moved around a bit. Played club for a few summers but now that I have become a wage slave, I don't have time to spare for sports anymore...

Name: Five
Position: Midi
Weapon of Choice: Warrior Titanium Pro/Warrior Evolution
Armor of Choice: Brine GEL and Cascade C2
Experience: 4 years.

Not bad...I just started.
And yes...my armor of choice...

Armor of Choice: Warrior Hypno (I should get goalie gloves soon...), STX Chest Protector, Cascade CPX ($175 brain basket, not bad though...)

I played 7th thru 10th grade, but then the high school coach changed and I didn't get along with the new coach at all. I had been the leader of my team tho, our goalie was quiet so I barked all the orders to the D, I also had to play whole games because I was the most reliable defenseman we had, talk about exausting. I'm gonna play club in college tho.

Number: 26
Position: Defense
Weapon of choice: Brine F22 C405/Brine Warp (traditional stringing)
Name of weapon: Betty Basher
Armor of choice: Brine X-Factor gloves (loved em) Cascade C1 or (whatever the original was called)
Experience: 4 years

I got to play a little bit of lacross in PE. :D It was a 'no contact' affair, since no one had armor. But people would always get between me and the ball... A little worst than being between a bear and her cub. : :-/

Yeah...It's the exact opposite with my D.

My D SUCKS at sliding, so I got a lot of 1 v 1s in the last game, which isn't exactly good.
And I hate the fat kid who thinks he's good at D, but too damn slow to do anything useful for me.

Oh well.
I'll get a pic of my stick armada later on perhaps...they're awesome.

whoa! Laxer's who overclock!??
that's totally against highschool stereotypes!
lacrosse is big in my town, the people who play it are idiots, though...

Back