• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Ownership and Site Migration - Details Inside

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
^^^cool... Well if a moderator and an admin say so I'll take that as five with a sixth subject to mitigating circumstances... Once again OCF has all I could wish for :clap:

Well except bacon... You could peddle bacon :sly:

There is no better feeling than knowing we are in control of our own destiny. No more hand wringing about what our parent company has planned for OC Forums or whether the ax was going to fall. I might even have a Sam Adams over this! :clap:

I want to congratulate everyone here, especially to our new co-owners who are taking a massive responsibility (No pressure at all. ;)) and will now lead us to the promise land. This couldn't have went to a better team of co-owners as I'm very optimistic of this forum's future.

Now it's time to pass the champagne or whatever your preferences are!

Now did someone say new hardware? Can we at least get some pix pls?!

There is no better feeling than knowing we are in control of our own destiny. No more hand wringing about what our parent company has planned for OC Forums or whether the ax was going to fall. I might even have a Sam Adams over this! :clap:

In vague general terms I hope you can cut the strings on the left wing pinko hippy puppet... Because I think a lot of your contributors have a few too many miles on the clock to deal with ideals.

But I only lurk in general discussion because I have nothing valid to throw at the bigger picture so maybe I'm a little skewed in observations.

Point being the air of serving big daddy has torn from the users desires for a while now.

Congratulations ! but..............

#1 in the world rankings ain't happenin. :D

I'd like to report a bug in the new server.
You made the switch, and he's still here.

I am curious bmaverick... Why does your profile avatar say "new member" when you have been lurking here for ten years? I mean I'm ok with it, but it is contrary to the "Decennial" banner that you have....
It's hard to believe that I've been lurking here almost twenty years.

I am curious bmaverick... Why does your profile avatar say "new member" when you have been lurking here for ten years? I mean I'm ok with it, but it is contrary to the "Decennial" banner that you have....
It's hard to believe that I've been lurking here almost twenty years.
Lol, 7 posts over 10 years. I think 10 is when the new member tag goes away

Terrific news! I'm glad this site is finally owned and operated by this very passionate group! So many sites age and fade away, it's heartening to see new opportunity flourish on one with such a long history.

I was mentally rolling my eyes (if that's possible) at first until I read the details. Then, I thought for a moment and mentally shouted, "Yippee!"

Congratulations! That's how you know you spend too much time on a website lol :D

In all seriousness, its good to see the site is, and will remain in good hands. Like many others, I have been coming here for a long time.. and I am glad to see some good people take the helm.

OCF is still the best out there :salute:

Congratulations! You folks have always been awesome. There was even a time there when life was really rough and back then you sent out "Happy Birthday" to people. That helped, because it was the only "Happy Birthday" I got. When I saw that there were going to be changes I actually got a little anxious until I read what was going on and so glad to see the heart is where it stays. Usually in changes it means the heart is being taken out.

Thanks for all you do!

Wow! Congrats you guys! :clap:

Couldn't have asked for a better group to lead us into the future.
Definitely looking forward to seeing what happens here in the years to come! :thup:

Back