• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE CES 2024 – MSI shares new Monitors, Nvidia Super cards, new AIO, and the Project Zero ecosystem.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

msifeat.jpg
We were busy in MSI's large ballroom as well with them showing off a slew of new and updated items. We saw the new Nvidia Super cards ( in white, another with reference-like cooling), several new monitors including high-frequency OLEDs, power supplies, AIO cooling, magnetic fans, chassis, laptops, their handheld gaming device, and the project zero ecosystem. Among all of the items are several CES innovation award winners.
Click here to read more!

No. It's their Project Zero line. Basic mobos but with connectors on the back. Novel idea, the problem is a lack of chassis options that work with the board (boardS, there are some from Asus as well).

That will change tho. In the future.(y)
Maybe. I'm not sure this will catch on in its current form. I know it's early, but, I'd like to see higher-end motherboards with these features. The budget ones they use don't tickle my fancy.

MSI sent out schematics last year and we haven't heard a peep from anyone. Things do take time, but, I'm not holding my breath for adoption as it stands.

Maybe. I'm not sure this will catch on in its current form. I know it's early, but, I'd like to see higher-end motherboards with these features. The budget ones they use don't tickle my fancy.

MSI sent out schematics last year and we haven't heard a peep from anyone. Things do take time, but, I'm not holding my breath for adoption as it stands.
I agree very much. I think of it as progress. (y)

Back