• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sony Vegas

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ps2cho

Hey guys...do u know of any good sites that have tutorials on how to make cool effects with sony vegas? Iv searched and i they all seem to bring up purchasable ones only...

whats a sony vega?

do you mean the sony wega tv's?? also do you have any more info on what effects ur talking about??

i have a 32 HD wega and so i might be interested in this too....

my dad has it at his work cos the tech guys are using it to make a clay modelling movie. my dad's allowing me to use it on their computers ^_^. im tyring to go into his work as often as possible to play with it.

I love Vegas, i learned how to used it by just playing with it. IMO one of the best video editing programs out there, much better then Premeire.

Only advantage Premiere has is burning direct to dvd without needing dvd architect or other author programs..... even the fx plugins look the same on both. Vegas is a bit more easier to use methinks but..... it now requires .net.. boooo booooo sony and it only works with 1.1, forget it if you run beta 2.

Back