• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P4P800 wont do a bios flash?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bastula

Registered
ive updated my p4p800 bios to 1019, and i saw that they have some beta bioses on asus support. i pop in my mobo cd and i install asus ezflash or whatever its called, and some windows error pops up saying that it cant find bios or boot something then it goes into the blue setup screen. following that it says that it cant find an asus mobo.

whats the freaking problem?

Put your cd back in and make sure you install the Asus upgate program. download the BIOS version you want, save it somewhere on your hard drive, then go to start>programfiles>ASUS and choose asus update. You'll get a screen with "select update method" go to the bottom to the dropdown box and select "Update bios from file" choose next, then locate the downloaded bios and your all set. Good luck.

P.S I'm running a beta version and it's flawless. :beer:

1020.002 for me...

i cant install the asus ezflash program from the cd. it gives me weird error messages.

Back