• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PICs and ? about my of RD-30HCV24

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ReadTheManual

PICs and ? about my Iwaki RD-30HCV24

Purchased on ebay. I have a question about the external driver that came with the pump. I have 2 RD-20 pumps which use the same white plug for the back of the pump. That plug on the RD-20 only has two wires coming off of it, whereas the RD-30(specifically the RD-30HCV24) has three wires coming out of the white plug. It has been over a week and Iwaki customer service has not answered my email. The ebay seller said it was a 24VDC pump and that is all she knew. The external driver(Labeled Iwaki RD-30HCV24) is labeled from left to Right(from the readers perspective when looking at the picture I included) "+V -V U V W" There is also an "M" with a circle around it that is located directly posterior to the "V." The "U V W" leads are connected to the three wires attached to the white plug which connects to the back of the pump. I was planning on connecting my meanwell S-240 24V to the +V and -V leads on the external driver.

Last edited:
Back