• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dear Samta

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You know if Yahoo investigated and stopped things like this, they could get a better image than Ebay.
If this scenario happened here with a new user to the Classifieds, we would be on it like white on rice.

Silversinksam said:
You know if Yahoo investigated and stopped things like this, they could get a better image than Ebay.
If this scenario happened here with a new user to the Classifieds, we would be on it like white on rice.

Yep and thats what makes ocf a safe trading area! :)

Happy Holidays to the mods @ OCF :)

i mailed the guy, asking if he had two.

reply:

yes i have buy it now 550 i accept money order or western union transfer. if you send me a transfer i will overnight package to you. for two is 1100 email me back asap
jean charles
800 crown st apt 2f
brooklyn ny 11213

Last edited:
I could prolly visit him, rofl ...

edit: according to google earth, that is a residential building ...

Last edited:
slavik said:
I could prolly visit him, rofl ...

edit: according to google earth, that is a residential building ...

well he probably DOES live there - if he doesn't have an ID confirming that's his address he wouldn't be able to cash the funds.

Well, honestly i don't feel like transferring money over WU to a random guy advertising a laptop he doesn't have, living on an adress that doesn't exist. I'm really sorry there, Mr. Scammer, but please, shut the **** up, throw your PC out the window and get a life. There's just too much nice things in the world that don't justify being such an internet jerk and trying to get people to part with their money, whom they've actually worked for.

Have a merry christmas nonetheless, and stay on the right path next year, please.

- Tim

thats what i replied to him

i was going to go there myself and see whats up, but never got around to it, i have nothing to do tomorrow so i guess i'll do it then.

Back