• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Windows Vista Beta Downloads?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
CoreGamer said:
Lol I just got my beta copy, all I can say is: Its cool but its still not rock stable, I get program crashes all the time

Might want to delete that. It's probably not legal for you to have Vista and as far as I know, that sort of thing isn't looked at with kind eyes around here :cool:

Though I suppose you may be a BETA tester :)

K15, no offence, but did you even look at redduc900's links? While you can get Vista through non-legitimate ways, there are ways that are perfectly fine.

There was a way posted in cyber deals a while back, but I haven't got mine nor has anyone else in that thread so I am not even going to bother posting a link.

The point is, just because someone has Windows Vista doesn't necessarily mean they warezed it. :cool:

K15 said:
Might want to delete that. It's probably not legal for you to have Vista and as far as I know, that sort of thing isn't looked at with kind eyes around here :cool:

Though I suppose you may be a BETA tester :)
My copy is legal, but I will edit it just to be safe ;)

Back